Random

Random
Me

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bordem...

Yay... Bordem has come knocking on my door once more.
(Relization) That was pretty clever. I'm on a roll!

Anyway, since bordem has been coming back to me on its knees I have decided to give it a chance. Once more. We have had this on-and-off relestionship through out the summer. I'm not a really a comitted person. But then I may have to start to try and get this reletionship to work.

Its just that when we try and do something he doesn't want to. So that sucks. Thanks alot Boredem you ruin my days and weeks with nothing.

To Boredem. Also I just realized something, me and boredem do not make a good couple. Okay were through. I'll jjust text him that... (texting) (sent)

Boredem: We were perfect Lola!
Me: Excuse me!
Boredem: I mean Ash!
Me: You got that right. But since I know you were dating other girls and getting your Boredem thing on we are TOTALLY through! (deletes number and shuts phone)

Well thats Bordem and me. Through! Finally. I can do something. My days are now going to fun filled! YAY!

--
Inu

No comments:

Post a Comment