Random

Random
Me

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Book

I don't have a title for my book and so I'm going to give ya'll and little excerpt from it. Tell me if you like it or not:

(Page 17 and 18)

Suddenly my anger flared. Jillian HillCreast was making out with her ex - Brad Turner.
"Come one, we can ditch those other two. I'll just tell Luke I'm sick and I'll call Jess to come get me."
"Okay. I'll wait for you babe." And then Brad pulls her to him and starts to make out with her... again.
I start to shake. Almost like a convolsion. And my eyes get moist. Luke shouldn't be treated this way. And thats when it happened.
Jillian's heels broke. Her skirt ripped. The hem of her shirt started to unwind. And a water fountain appeared out of nowhere. That's also when the making out got out of hand. Brad right of then slammed Jillian into the water fountain. Water sprayed all over her. She gave a really high pitched scream.
"Brad! Why the hell did you do that! My god! Forget it! I'm going home! ALONE!" She scretched. She stalked off through the front doors, pulling her cellphone out on the way. But one thing caught my interest.
My hands were in front of me and were bleeding from cuts and gashes I didn't even cause.
--

You like it?! Hooked yet?! Well I hope so. Thanks for reading.

--
Inu

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of confused, why did all of those things happen? Did the main character cause it?

    ReplyDelete