Random

Random
Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Back

Well I know that I really haven't been on here for awhile. So I just wanted to make up by telling you whats going on right now in my history. Well actually right now this second I'm in the middle of moving. its really hard and stressful. The good thing is that we don't have to pack and move it ourselves cross country. Thank God for the military. Because right now without the help of the movers me and my mom and sister would be totally screwed. Anyway I also made a 4.0 this semester at my middle school. Which is good. Also I made some crushes and they were right in front of me too. Like Robert Sanchez for one. He gives me hugs everyday and everything. But I'm moving so thats out of the picture. Then theres Patrick Garland and he is one of my best friends and amazingly sweet and I'm ranting and getting all girly. Yeah I know. This year I've been super girly. Like I've even worn more girly colors and short shorts. Mind you tat I'm 5'4 with legs and torso a HUGE chest and high cheekbones. Its not like I'm Megan Fox but I'm not Oprah either. But I'm pretty decent. Hazel eyes with a dark blue outline around my eyes. But you can never see the blue. Maybe its a figment of my imagination. Anyway as looks go my hair is super curly. That with the fact that I'm African-American, European, Caucasian, and Native American. So my hair is a real pain in the.. you know what I mean. But right now my mom is vacuuming and it stinks like Hellfire. You know what I've been craving for a while? Pizza and a BOYFRIEND! Its like everyone in my school or in the books I read (mean I mention that I'm a romance novelist) or when I'm in the mall and I see someone kissing there significant other. Now that I look at this I have seen that I have written a lot. esh wow now I notice that my fingers are cramping up and my eyes are hurting. Anyway I try and get to you guys tomorrow.

Bye!

---
Inu

No comments:

Post a Comment