Random

Random
Me

Thursday, December 23, 2010

OMIGOD!

My Jesus this freaking hotel is f-ing lame! All there is are two double beds, a flat screen, and a chair. There obviously a bathroom and other amenities but for real when all you do is sit in a hotel all day you tend to get bored. Especially when your moms car was shipped yesterday so everywhere you go is limited to walking. And when your 1 year old sister has to take a nap and everything has to be pitch black you get bored also. I know I'm ranting but when inside your jumping for joy for 10 p.m to role around in the next and a half day so every minute goes by like your in a freaking time warp. But right now I have to go take a shower. Yay. I'll post hopefully in a few hours or tomorrow! Can't wait to see my family. Anyways Bye.


---
Inu

No comments:

Post a Comment